The results of the “500 Largest Companies in Anatolia” carried out by the Ekonomist together with the Turkish Economy Bank (TEB) have been announced for this year. Durmazlar ranked the 74th in the list, which was prepared with the 2018 data of companies whose headquarters are located in cities other than Istanbul, Ankara and Izmir.17
The Deputy Minister of Industry and Technology visited Durma Machinery
The Deputy Minister of Industry and Technology, Mehmet Fatih Kacır visited Durma Machinery in Bursa, where he came for the Technology Oriented Industry Move Program. We introduced our technological products to Mr. Deputy Minister during our factory tour, and he used our tram in Durmaray and got information on the work we do.
Productivity Project Awards, 2019
Productivity Project Awards, 2019…
“First Prize in the Large-Scale Enterprises R&D Category”
was received by Durmazlar for the CNC SERVO controlled Bending Center Development and Prototype Manufacturing project.
We commemorate Ali Durmaz
1935 – 1950
– Born in the village of Işıklar, Bulgaria.
– Graduated from Art School.
– Migrated to Turkey with his family due to war in the region.
1950 – 1970
– Met his profession that he would devote his life at a lathe shop.
– Established Durma Machinery and started producing Textile Machinery first.
-Expanded the production range and produced the first lever shears of Turkey.
– Married Miss Saibe and had 2 children, Fatma and Hüseyin.
1970 – 1980
– He led the founding of Çemtaş Iron and Steel Factory and became a founding member.
– He turned his little shop into a modern production facility of 15 thousand square meters.
– He exported Turkey’s first machine.
– He produced the first guillotine shears and hydraulic press brake.
– His third child Sinan was born.
1980 – 1990
– He introduced the production power of his country to the world in Hannover Turkish products fair.
He brought digital technology to Durmazlar and produced the first CNC Hydraulic Press Brake.
1990 – 2000
– His aim of quality was registered with the first CE ve ISO 9001 certificates of the sector.
– He became the founding member of the Uludağ University Technology Foundation.
– He was the founding member of BUSEB.
– He opened AliDurmaz Primary School.
– He produced the first Hydraulic Punch Press.
2000 – 2004
– He moved Durma Machinery to a new era; to Başköy and Ataevler factories with 25 thousand and 80 thousand square meters of closed areas.
– He produced the first Laser Machine of Turkey.
– He was a delegate in the Union of Chambers of Turkey, a member of the Council in BTSO and a member of the Board of Directors in Busiad.
– He founded the Eğridereliler Association and served as the Chairman.
– He worked in the management of Bal-Böç Association.
– He served in the Board of Directors of Bursaspor.
Ali Durmaz Primary School, which he opened while he was alive, was the first step in a process that would continue after he left us.
The projects he dreamed of while he was alive were brought to Bursa one by one.
– Bursa State Hospital Ali Durmaz Polyclinic in 2004–
– Ali Durmaz Stadium in 2006,
– Saibe Durmaz School of Crafts in 2007 and
– Uludağ University Ali Durmaz Faculty of Mechanical Engineering in 2009 started serving the people of Bursa.
And with the aim of ensuring every young person has a profession, the Anatolian Vocational High School project is still ongoing.
Throughout his life, he never made any decision by chance, he never took any random steps, he worked hard, he never spent a moment without purpose and without thinking about the future. He had a deal with life, and he took many valuable lessons from that agreement not just for himself, but for everyone around him.
Durmazlar Advanced Technology has become one of the pioneer contributors to Turkey’s new “Technology-Driven Industrial Action” Program and took its place among ten supported technology development companies supported by the program
During the MESS Technology Center’s opening ceremony, the world’s most extensive digital transformation and advanced development center, President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan announced the ten companies supported in Technology-Driven Industrial Action Program.
In this project, Durmazlar will develop single-mode lasers to be used in Additive Manufacturing machines and ultra-fast lasers to be used in the automotive, aerospace, and medical market.
Durmazlar is very proud to contribute to the advanced technology development of Turkey and beyond.
Safe Working in Outbreak
The rules we apply to ensure safety in our workplaces in the epidemic:
Romania’s trams are manufactured in Turkey
Durmazlar the power of the machine is the leading enterprise producing Turkey’s technology and technological support to the Durmazlar performing the first tram production in Turkey Rail, after the tram produced for the city of Olsztyn in Poland now also starting production for Resita city of Romania.
Online Courses Started at Durma Academy
Durma Academy is always with you with its mobile phone application.
The Pride of Bursa!
Capital Magazine published the 22nd Capital 500 research this year and revealed 500 largest companies in Turkey in its August issue. 31 companies from Bursa were on the list, which had the turnover, export and profitability numbers of 500 companies. As Durmazlar, we ranked the 370th this year.
The Durma brand is now supported by Turquality
TURQUALITY® stands out as the first and only state-supported branding program
created to ensure that our companies, which have the competitive advantage of
our country and have product ranges with potential for branding, become a global player
with their own brands in international markets by providing managerial
knowledge, institutionalization and development, covering all processes from production
to marketing, from sales to after-sales services and with the aim of creating
and infusing a positive Turkish image.