Being the first company to bring technology to the markets we operate
Our Reason For Existence
We are an organization that brings quality and advanced technology together with users, appreciates its stakeholders and provides solutions by following the ethical rules and respecting the nature, laws and humanity in sheet processing machinery industry.
For us, the customers of DURMAZLAR MAKİNA;
- Companies that use our products while advancing on this path,
- Our dealers who market our products,
- Our employees who produce our products,
- Our suppliers that we provide the materials and workmanship required for our products,
- It is the society and the environment that provide or are affected by the necessary resources for our products.
As DURMAZLAR MACHINE MANAGEMENT,
- Using our quality system as a management tool,
- To monitor the efficiency of our system and to improve it continuously,
-To create a leadership phenomenon within the organization and to raise awareness among all our employees,
- Creating and maintaining the necessary resource
We are committed to the law and the code of ethics. We comply with the laws and ethical rules in all our actions, relations and keep our promises by being honest and open and be a pioneer and example in reliability, consistency virtues.
We follow innovations and grow together. We follow the developments in the industry and technology and support the development of creativity skills based on the principles of continuous learning, innovation and improvement. We care about the active and competent participation of employees in management and decision processes, ensuring clarity in decisions and transparency in practice with this approach.
First, we make sure that we like our product and end up with quality work. We offer products and services in accordance with the universal standards and at the planned time, quality and costs. We achieve our goals by associating them with the business results through measurable and traceable parameters.
Our stakeholders are the reason for our existence, and we make sure that they're satisfied with the work. We see our stakeholders as the reason for our existence and ensure customer satisfaction by providing them with value-added and quality services.
We find a common ground for our company and take strength from each other. We work in harmony in line with the common goals and values by being aware of our responsibilities and always considering the interests of the country and the company.
DURMAZLAR MACHINERY ENVIRONMENT AND OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICY
Our responsibility is to carry out all our activities within the scope of our legal obligations related to environment and occupational health and safety as well as our other compliance obligations. In order to increase our success on this matter, we raise the awareness of all our employees and train them to ensure their participation. We make continuous improvements to prevent occupational accidents and diseases, protect the health of all our employees and provide a safe working environment. We consider it our duty to use the resources in a sustainable way, minimize the waste formation and prevent environmental pollution by effectively using the natural resources and protecting the environment. We undertake that ensuring sustainable and continuous improvement of the system by fully meeting the requirements of environment and occupational health and safety in all of our factories is our main goal.
DURMAZLAR MAKİNA A.Ş. THE SCOPE OF THE INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (IMS)
Within the scope of the Integrated (Quality-Environment-Occupational Health and Safety) Management System, in which all of the standard conditions of ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and OHSAS 18001:2007 are applicable at the “Organize Sanayi Bölgesi 75. Yıl Bulvarı No:4 Nilüfer-Bursa/Türkiye” address of Durmazlar Makine A.Ş. as the leader of sheet processing machines manufacturing industry of Turkey; the design, manufacturing, sales, and after-sales technical service activities of sheet processing machines, tools and components are carried out.
On the path to our horizon line which we have determined as “Being the first company to bring technology to the markets we operate”; the internal/external matters that affect our mission of bringing the quality and advanced technology together with the users in sheet processing machinery sector, appreciating its stakeholders and offering solutions, complying with the ethical rules and respecting the nature, laws and the human, determining the needs and expectations of the relevant parties and the compliance obligations are evaluated under the Integrated Management System (IMS).
Advanced technology machines (CNC Bending Centers, Laser Cutting, Plasma Cutting, Corner/Angle Notching, Cylinder Bending, Profile Bending Machines, Guillotine Shears, Combined Shears, Press Brakes, Punch Presses) with the “Reliable Brand” image are designed in our R&D center, manufactured by our experienced staff in our modern facilities equipped with high technology and offered to the whole world with “Durma” brand. After-sales installation, technical support and troubleshooting services are also provided by our expert service personnel with the available spare parts stocks.
The "Infinite Customer Satisfaction" that we aim with product/service quality and reliability is ensured with Customer Oriented, Managerial and Support Processes that are designed in the form of Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle.
Operation of IMS processes;
Are under the responsibility of Sales and Marketing, After-Sales Services, Purchasing, R&D and P&D, Logistics and Planning, Production (Welding-Machining and Maintenance, Painting and Assembly), Quality Control, Corporate Communication, Information Technologies, Human
Resources and Administrative Affairs, Financial Affairs, Continuous Development and Projects departments as well as the Senior Management
With respect to IMS;
• The compliance obligations of your products and services are ensured by documenting and continuously monitoring the information regarding national and international legal legislations and regulations,
• Continuous improvements are implemented in order to protect the health of our employees, suppliers, subcontractors, visitors, dealers and all related parties and to create a safe working environment,
• OHS-Environment measurements are performed by accredited organizations,
• OHS-Environment risks are analyzed in the selection of new investments, materials and technologies,
• Internal audits are conducted at planned intervals and reviewed through management meetings to ensure the adequacy, effective implementation, and continuity of the IMS.
Our Supply Chain Policy
As Durma, we take all the measures to ensure customer satisfaction in marketing and sales of our products and services.
We quickly meet the needs of customers regarding the product and service purchased and notify them about the delays without waiting for the deadline. Within this scope, we assign a sales representative for each customer and regularly inform our customers regarding the products they have purchased. We transfer the requests received from our customers to the relevant departments and ensure that they are resolved.
In order to ensure especially for our suppliers working as a sub-industry to achieve the targeted quality, we check the production processes and conduct periodic inspections on the suppliers.
We comply with the quality standards in all processes and products with the quality management system implemented in Durma and its companies and attach importance to maintaining the standard. Within the scope of trade secrets, we care about the confidentiality of the information related to customers and suppliers.
As Durma, we adopt it as a principle to act in accordance with the applicable local and national laws, regulations and requirements in the manufacturing, supply, shipment, and customs procedures of all supply materials.
In order to ensure a continuously developing, safe, secure and healthy workplace that is respectful to environment and natural resources, we establish management systems such as;
- Quality (ISO9001),
- Environment (ISO14001),
- Occupational Health and Safety (OHSA 18001),
- Information Security (ISO27001) and conduct appropriate and effective studies that check the activities.
Durmazlar expects that all its suppliers act in accordance with the following principles;
- Preventing child labor and acting in accordance with all applicable local and national laws,
- Respecting human rights, not discriminating and offering equal conditions to its employees,
- Protecting the environment and health of the workers, and acting in accordance with the rules and regulations related to this subject,
- Acting in accordance with the legislations related to the health and safety of workers,
- Conducting the business within commercial honesty and in accordance with relevant laws, and avoiding bribery and fraudulent practices
Taking honesty, transparency and ethical conduct that will be accepted nationally and internationally as the basis and complying with the laws.
Our Social Conformity Policy
• We are aware of our responsibility to the society.
- We acknowledge humility as a part of the self-values of respect to the human and being close to the public and consider acting with a sense of social responsibility in all our activities as one of the fundamental and integral elements of our management approach.
- Within this scope, we manage the economic, social and environmental impacts of the activities that we carry out in all of our companies with a sense of responsibility and prioritize the development of the society on our agenda.
- We do not take our sense of social responsibility as limited to our business activities and their effects; we define it by considering what is best for the society and the environment.
- We pay attention to taking a leading role in activities towards protecting the democracy, human rights, and environment
• Based on the principle that culture and arts are one of the most important factors in the development of a society;
- We support several culture, arts and sports events and play a role in the development of our country on these areas, especially of our center, Bursa.
- In addition to the support we provide to culture and arts festivals, we also support the sports activities in our country.
• We work for the “sustainable development” with our pioneering activities.
- With an understanding of social responsibility, we create economic benefits by providing employment, growth, and added-value in the countries where we operate.
- We also take a pioneering role in social and environmental matters since the day we were established.
- We develop and implement projects to improve the social standards and remove the barriers on the way to the sustainable development.
• We do not accept discrimination among our employees.
- We do not accept discrimination among employees in our companies due to language, religion, race, sect, color, gender, political thought, belief, age, physical disability, and similar reasons.
- We create a positive and harmonious working environment that supports cooperation, prevent conflicts, and ensure that people with different beliefs, thoughts, and opinions work in a harmony.
- We encourage our employees to be volunteers in appropriate social activities, where they will take part with a sense of social responsibility.
• We are aware of our responsibility to the environment.
- Beyond our legal obligations, we expect our companies to support all kinds of initiatives that will help the development and spread of environmentally friendly technologies and also increase environmental awareness.
- We take care of fulfilling our social and environmental responsibilities to the society in all countries that we operate within a harmonious cooperation with our shareholders, employees, the public, civil society organizations and our other stakeholders.
- We manage the environmental impacts that may arise from any of our activities with a sense of responsibility.
- We are obliged to determine and implement all kinds of improvement and development works that will minimize the negative effects of all our activities on the environment.
- We act sensitively towards the traditions and cultures of Turkey as well as other countries where we operate, and act in accordance with all legal regulations. We encourage our companies to comply with the international standards and certify their practices.
Our responsibility is to carry out all our activities within the legal obligations related to the environment and occupational health and safety as well as our other compliance obligations.
In order to increase our success on this subject, we raise the awareness of all our employees and train them to ensure their participation.
We make continuous improvements to prevent occupational accidents and diseases, protect the health of all our employees and provide a safe working environment.
We consider it our duty to use the resources in a sustainable way, minimize the waste formation and prevent environmental pollution by effectively using the natural resources and protecting the environment.
We undertake that ensuring sustainable and continuous improvement of the system by fully meeting the requirements of environment and occupational health and safety in all of our factories is our main goal.
CUSTOMER SATISFACTION POLICY
As Durmazlar Makina Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş., we operate in the field of sheet processing machines manufacturing.
Our goal is to bring customer satisfaction to the top level within the framework of our fundamental principles and continuously develop with the feedbacks received from customers.
Our Fundamental Principles:
In line with transparency and objectivity that are included in our fundamental principles, from the moment that our customers reach us via the communication channels (WEB, e-mail, Call Center, Social Media); their requests, opinions and complaints are recorded and responded within 24 hours. In line with ISO 10002 Customer Satisfaction Management Standard; we meet the feedbacks, demands and needs received from our customers and suppliers with all communication channels of our company without looking after any financial responsibility and expectation.
We consider all the information we obtain in line with our relationships with customers on the basis of the protection of personal data.
We continuously train our employees with the aim of managing and improving the customer satisfaction and feedback process and increase their awareness.
Customer satisfaction and feedbacks are regularly measured, analyzed, and shared with the process owners. These analyses are used in line with our principle of continuous development.
As in our other processes, we carry out our process by complying with all legal and regulatory requirements in our processes related to customers.
In line with its strategic targets and purposes; the purpose of Durmazlar Makina Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş. in managing the information security is to ensure that the company evaluates the risks of the information assets which may come from inside and/or outside, which may occur intentionally or accidentally; from the aspects of confidentiality, integrity and accessibility, and that the risk reduction activities are performed effectively, properly, fast and safely.
The Information Security Management System (ISMS) established under Durmazlar Makina Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş. has been established in order to ensure information security in all activities conducted, including the company assets and services received from suppliers.
Durmazlar Makina Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş. management expresses the support it gives to the information security management system with the "Information Security Policy" and sub-policies that support this policy.
It is the responsibility of the senior management to create the ISMS policies in such a way to meet the information security requirements of all stakeholders, sustaining it by always improving and providing the necessary resources for this purpose.
2. SCOPE AND RESPONSIBLE PERSONS
The following departments and activities are within the scope of the Information Security Management system, which has been established and is operated under Durmazlar Makina Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş.
- Information Technologies Department
2. Human Resources Department
3. Accounting and Finance Department
4. Sales Department
5. Purchasing Department
6. Logistics / Foreign Trade Department
7. R&D Department
Durmazlar Makina Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş. The Information Security Management System covers the following categories of assets and technologies:
▪ Information assets consisting of data files, contracts, personnel files, company image, website, etc.
▪ Software assets consisting of application software, system software and services,
▪ Physical assets including the router devices, security devices, servers, electronic signature device used, computers, communication equipment and data storage environments,
▪ Service assets consisting of the elements such as lighting, air conditioning, wiring related to the fulfillment of all functions,
▪ Human resources assets that enable the execution of the activities within the scope,
▪ Contracted or non-contracted suppliers from which service is received,
▪ Customers and dealers.
▪ ISMS documents and records.
3. RELATED DOCUMENTS:
All ISMS Documentation
- 4.1.1. Information: Information is an asset, which has a value for the organization and therefore needs to be appropriately protected.
- 4.1.2. Information Security: Protecting the confidentiality, integrity and accessibility characteristics of the information assets of the company. Information security protects the assets from hazard and threat areas in order to ensure business continuity and minimize the losses. Information security aims to protect the following information qualifications: Confidentiality: Ensuring that the information is accessible only to those who have been granted access authorization. Integrity: Ensuring the accuracy of the information and processing methods, and that it is protected from unauthorized modifications and noticed when modified. Accessibility: Ensuring that the authorized users are able to access the information and relevant resources in the fastest way when needed.
4.1.3. Information Security Policy:
IN CARRYING OUT ALL KINDS OF IMPORT, EXPORT, TRANSIT, CUSTOMS CLEARANCE, FOREIGN TRADE OPERATIONS PERFORMED FOR MACHINE AND RAIL SYSTEMS MANUFACTURING, SALES AND MARKETING AS WELL AS THE LOGISTICS, STORAGE, FINANCE, R&D, ACCOUNTING AND DATA PROCESSING ACTIVITIES RELATED TO THOSE OPERATIONS;
SHOWING THAT INFORMATION SECURITY MANAGEMENT IS PROVIDED WITHIN HUMAN, INFRASTRUCTURE, SOFTWARE, HARDWARE, CUSTOMER INFORMATION, ORGANIZATIONAL INFORMATION, THIRD PARTY INFORMATION AND FINANCIAL RESOURCES; SECURING RISK MANAGEMENT, MEASURING THE PERFORMANCE OF THE INFORMATION SECURITY MANAGEMENT PROCESS AND ORGANIZING THE RELATIONS WITH THIRD PARTIES REGARDING INFORMATION SECURITY.
IN THIS DIRECTION;
- PROTECTING THE INFORMATION ASSETS OF OUR ORGANIZATION AGAINST ANY THREAT THAT MAY COME FROM INSIDE OR OUTSIDE, KNOWINGLY OR UNKNOWINGLY; ENSURING INFORMATION ACCESSIBILITY WITH BUSINESS PROCESSES AS REQUIRED, FULFILLING THE REQUIREMENTS OF THE LEGAL LEGISLATION,
• ENSURING THE CONTINUITY OF THREE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE INFORMATION SECURITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM IN ALL ACTIVITIES CONDUCTED,
• CONFIDENTIALITY: PREVENTION OF UNAUTHORIZED ACCESSES TO IMPORTANT INFORMATION,
• INTEGRITY: SHOWING THAT THE ACCURACY AND INTEGRITY OF THE INFORMATION IS ENSURED,
• ACCESSIBILITY: SHOWING THAT THOSE WITH THE AUTHORIZATION CAN ACCESS THE INFORMATION WHEN NECESSARY,
• PROTECTING THE SECURITY OF ALL THE DATA IN WRITTEN, PRINTED, VERBAL AND SIMILAR FORMS; NOT ONLY OF THOSE KEPT IN THE ELECTRONIC ENVIRONMENT,
• PROVIDING THE INFORMATION SECURITY MANAGEMENT TRAININGS TO ALL PERSONNEL AND ENSURING AWARENESS RAISING
• REPORTING ALL THE ACTUAL OR SUSPECTED DEFICITS IN INFORMATION SECURITY TO THE ISMS TEAM AND ENSURING THAT THEY ARE INVESTIGATED BY THE ISMS TEAM,
• PREPARING BUSINESS CONTINUITY PLANS, CONTINUOUSLY IMPROVING, SUSTAINING AND TESTING THEM,
• PERFORMING ASSESSMENTS ON INFORMATION SECURITY PERIODICALLY AND IDENTIFYING THE EXISTING RISKS. • REVIEWING THE ACTION PLANS AS A RESULT OF THE ASSESSMENTS AND FOLLOWING THEM.
• PREVENTING ANY DISAGREEMENT AND CONFLICT OF INTEREST THAT MAY ARISE FROM CONTRACTS.
• MEETING THE BUSINESS REQUIREMENTS FOR INFORMATION ACCESSIBILITY AND INFORMATION SYSTEMS.
The information security policy document is the document that specifies principles at the highest level, which will be used during the implementation of the supervisions established to meet the above-mentioned requirements.
At the lower level, information security policy has been supported with subject-specific policies that make the information security checks obligatory. Subject-specific policies have been structured within the organization to satisfy the needs of specific target groups or to cover specific subjects:
- 4.1.4. ISMS: Information Security Management System
- 4.1.5. ISMS Committee: It is the committee that makes the strategic decisions in the information security management system in which also the participants from all relevant units within the organization are present and the senior management is represented, and carries out the activity of the Management Review.
4.2. Roles and Responsibilities in Information Security Management 4.2.1. Support and Responsibility of the Senior Management
Senior management is responsible for;
- a) Creating the Information Security Policy and Information Security Management system and determining its targets in line with the strategic targets of the company,
2. b) Participating in the Management Review activity,
3. c) Supporting the needs of the ISMS infrastructure, maintenance of its operation and continuous improvement activities,
4. d) Allocating the resources for sustaining and developing ISMS,
5. e) Creating the ISMS committee, determining the roles and responsibilities of the committee, following its operation and development of the system.
4.2.2. Responsibility of the ISMS Management Representative and ISMS Committee: ISMS Management Representative and ISMS Committee are responsible for;
- a) Managing the Information Security Policy and sub-policies,
2. b) Planning and implementing Risk Assessment activities,
3. c) Planning and implementing activities that will increase ISMS awareness,
4. d) Requesting assistance from the senior management,
5. e) Examining the violation affairs and finding out the root causes, reporting them to the senior management, carrying out the risk assessments
6. f) Conducting the Management Review activity,
7. g) Planning and implementing internal audits,
8. h) Reporting the ISMS performance to the senior management,
9. i) Supporting the ISMS infrastructure, maintaining its operations and continuously sustaining and developing the system with continuous improvement activities,
10. j) Publishing the ISMS policy and procedures and notifying to all employees.
4.2.3. Responsibility of Unit Managers: Unit Managers are responsible for implementing the Information Security Policy and ensuring the commitment of employees to principles.
4.2.4. Responsibility of Employees
Each employee is responsible for,
- a) Knowing the Information Security Policy and its sub-policies; acting in accordance with these rules and principles, fulfilling the requirements of these by using the information security procedures and forms,
2. b) Using the information assets within the company in accordance with the “PL.BG.02 –Use of Assets Policy”,
c) Reporting the security violations in accordance with “PL.BG.03 – Information Security Violation Case Management Policy", including customer and supplier relations,
4. d) Conveying the suggestions that s/he has deemed appropriate for the improvement of Information Security Management System to the ISMS committee members and processing the “FR.BG.06 - Corrective and Preventive Action Request Form”
5. e) In accordance with "PL.BG.04 - Legal Requirements Compliance Policy"; working in compliance with the T.R. laws, regulations, circulars and contracts,
6. f) Participating in trainings, drills related to information security and knowing with whom and how to contact in emergency cases.
4.2.5. Responsibility of Suppliers: Each supplier accessing to information assets is responsible for,
- a) Reading the Information Security Policy of the organization,
2. b) Signing the information security agreement,
3. c) Accessing the necessary information assets, resources and fields within the scope of the rules of the Information Security Policy, Access Policy and Physical Security policy and demonstrating the necessary conformity,
4. d) Providing the necessary information in case of violations and cooperating.
4.3. Review of the Information Security Policy: Information Security Policy and its sub-policies are evaluated in terms of compliance with today's conditions due to reasons such as organizational changes, business conditions, legal, and technical regulations etc. These principles are regularly reviewed at the Management Review meeting (MRM) at least once a year.