CYLINDER BENDING MACHINES
Cylinder Bending Machines
Durma Bending machines are a type of machine tools and automated systems for shaping various types of metal. Cylinder machines is the given name for any type of metal forming that is used to shape and form pipes or tubes. This machine can bend metal into a cylinder, square or ellipse. Cylinder bending machines can use heat induced processes or cold forming processes. Cylinder bending machines can bend and create a variety of single or multiple bends to create the desired form. One can use such machines to create simple or complicated shapes, in different sizes and thicknesses.
The innovative Durma technology produces quality, reliable and durable machines. Durma HRB series Cylinder Bending Machines are generally used for cylindrical bending of flat sheets. Full circle, semicircular, conical, elliptical and polycentric bends can be obtained. 3-roll HRB-3 and 4-roll HRB-4 models are also available. The four roller twisting machine is more precise than the three roller twisting machine. It’s also more effective, versatile, faster, safer and easier to use.
It is important, when choosing the right machine, that you learn the specific abilities of the equipment. What size, thickness and radius are the machine able to produce? Does it suit the needs of your business?
How Do Cylinder Bending Machines Work?
Cylinder Bending Machines use a series of precision and strong hardened cylinders. Machines are operated either by hydraulic or mechanical methods. First, the rollers are brought into a bending position. Second, the material to be bent is held firmly between the two rollers. Usually, a third and sometimes a fourth cylinder is brought in. It pushes the material for the first bending. This is often referred to as pre-bending. The metal drawn through the compressed cylinder begins to rotate.
Hydraulic transmission is used in the hydraulic Durma Cylinder Bending Machines, and the hydraulic bender is equipped with synchronized movement. Thus, the working process is reliable and can repeatedly bend your metals, thanks to the strong and sliding block and torsion shaft.
What is the Durma Cylinder Bending Technology?
- The machines are produced with advanced technology and have high tolerances. All towing points are designed with large radius. Thus, possible welding cracks are eliminated.
- The rollers are designed to the optimum value for minimum flexibility.
- In Durma machines, the upper roller is fixed. Cylinder bearings, piston bearings and seals of the lower shaft are designed to carry vertical loads.
- Hydraulic cylinders are double sided and ground. This provides minimal wear resistance for the seals. Cylindrical bodies are made of St 52 drawn steel pipe.
- Hydraulic cylinders are connected to the body with pins. Perfect bearing and load balancing is provided.
- Piston features: Equipped with compact type seals and semi-angle bearing band. Pistons are hard chrome plated. It is designed for flawless production. The purpose is to provide low friction and wear resistance as the piston passes through the seals.
- The rollers are supported by rolling bearings and solid bronze bearings made of lead alloy.
- Durma designs the hydraulic blocks to provide heat reduction technology. In addition, the need for hydraulic pipes and fittings is kept to a minimum. It guarantees the durability and maximum use of the hydraulic system.
- The hydraulic system is permanently protected against overloading, reliably by pressure limits. This is achieved by pressure relief valves in the hydraulic system.
- Durma hydraulic system ensures that pressure is used precisely.
What is the PLC Technology?
At the heart of the electrical system is PLC technology. PLC system replaces mechanical relays and provides durability. It shortens the response time of sensitive devices such as motors, valves and servo valves. The status of hydraulic and electrical functions (active and inactive) that control PLC machine functions can be monitored, input and output data can be easily followed on the screen. Diagnosed errors are also displayed on the screen as an error message.
What are the advantages of the Durma Cylinder Bending Machines?
We as Durma, know that your business needs are reliable machines. We continuously work in order to produce better, faster and more durable machines. Durma expert teams will be with you every step of the way, for you to use your machine for long and productive years. Our innovative state-of-the-art technology, constantly improved by our R&D team, will guarantee you quality machines. Durma technology will ensure that your production line is not compromised. We work tirelessly for you continue your manufacturing without any interruption. We value your business and work to add value to your business.
The advantages of the Durma cylinder bending machines rest in their reliability. If your business necessitates repeated bends, and a machine that will be at your side for many years, Durma is the right choice. We also know that your needs may be specific, and we provide specialized machines that will suit the needs of your business. We value our customers and provide instillation, technical help and after-sales assistance. With Durma bending machines you will have our team by your side, and you will have a machine that suits your exact needs.
Why Should You Choose Durma?
Business, like life, is a journey. With Durma machines, you will overcome all obstacles and surmount all challenges that business presents. We will be with you every step of the way. We know that your growth is our growth, and that your success is our success. As Durma, we manufacture machines that are durable, flexible and innovative. We aim for excellence in all our machines, and we build trust with our customers to produce flawless tools. Our cutting-edge technology will get you clear-cut results, fast, with perfection.
Durma, means ‘Keep going’. With Durma you will progress and produce continuously.