[:tr]
DSC_0001

About Us

As the leader of its sector in Turkey, Durma is a global manufacturer operating in the field of metal sheet processing machinery with an expert staff team of 1,500 people, a wide production line equipped with the latest technology and facilities with the closed space of 150 thousand square meters. Today, Durma exports to 120 countries together with 80 distributors as the business partners, and approximately 80% of the machinery manufactured arrive to the buyers in developed industrial countries like the USA, EU members, and Australia. The remaining 20% consists of companies in developing countries or companies thereof that establish partnerships with foreign investors.

Our Brand

The machines of Durmazlar are offered all over the world with the Durma brand.

Our Brand Values

  • Reliable
  • Dynamic
  • Solution-focused
  • Worldwide
  • Innovative
  • Curious

Our Brand Message

“ Today, Tomorrow, Forever ”

Today;

  • Getting the first machine means being a part of the family.
  • A brand that can be found anywhere in the world with its extensive sales and service network.
  • Manufactures quality, reliable and technological machines.

Tomorrow;

  • Builds trust by always standing by the machine it sells.
  • Always support and stand with the customer.

Forever;

  • Getting the first machine means forever being a part of the family.
  • The machine with the Durma brand holds sales value even years later.

Our Horizon

Being the first company to bring technology to the markets in which we operate

Our Reason For Existence

We are an organization that brings quality and advanced technology together with users, appreciates its stakeholders and provides solutions by following ethical rules and respecting nature, laws and humanity in sheet processing machinery industry.

Hakkimizda-Ufuk-Cizgisi

Our Values

We are committed to the law and the code of ethics. We comply with the laws and ethical rules in all our actions, relations and keep our promises by being honest and open and be a pioneer and example in reliability, consistency virtues.

We follow innovations and grow together. We follow the developments in the industry and technology and support the development of creativity skills based on the principles of continuous learning, innovation and improvement. We care about the active and competent participation of employees in management and decision processes, ensuring clarity in decisions and transparency in practice with this approach.

First, we make sure that we like our product and end up with quality work. We offer products and services in accordance with the universal standards and at the planned time, quality and costs. We achieve our goals by associating them with the business results through measurable and traceable parameters.

Our stakeholders are the reason for our existence, and we make sure that they're satisfied with the work. We see our stakeholders as the reason for our existence and ensure customer satisfaction by providing them with value-added and quality services.

We find a common ground for our company and take strength from each other. We work in harmony in line with the common goals and values by being aware of our responsibilities and always considering the interests of the country and the company.

[:en]
DSC_0001

About Us

As the leader of its sector in Turkey, Durma is a global manufacturer operating in the field of metal sheet processing machinery with an expert staff team of 1,500 people, a wide production line equipped with the latest technology and facilities with the closed space of 150 thousand square meters. Today, Durma exports to 120 countries together with 80 distributors as the business partners, and approximately 80% of the machinery manufactured arrive to the buyers in developed industrial countries like the USA, EU members, and Australia. The remaining 20% consists of companies in developing countries or companies thereof that establish partnerships with foreign investors.

Our Brand

The machines of Durmazlar are offered all over the world with the Durma brand.

Our Brand Values

  • Reliable
  • Dynamic
  • Solution-focused
  • Worldwide
  • Innovative
  • Curious

Our Brand Message

“ Today, Tomorrow, Forever ”

Today;

  • Getting the first machine means being a part of the family.
  • A brand that can be found anywhere in the world with its extensive sales and service network.
  • Manufactures quality, reliable and technological machines.

Tomorrow;

  • Builds trust by always standing by the machine it sells.
  • Always support and stand with the customer.

Forever;

  • Getting the first machine means forever being a part of the family.
  • The machine with the Durma brand holds sales value even years later.

Our Horizon

Being the first company to bring technology to the markets in which we operate

Our Reason For Existence

We are an organization that brings quality and advanced technology together with users, appreciates its stakeholders and provides solutions by following ethical rules and respecting nature, laws and humanity in sheet processing machinery industry.

Hakkimizda-Ufuk-Cizgisi

Our Values

We are committed to the law and the code of ethics. We comply with the laws and ethical rules in all our actions, relations and keep our promises by being honest and open and be a pioneer and example in reliability, consistency virtues.

We follow innovations and grow together. We follow the developments in the industry and technology and support the development of creativity skills based on the principles of continuous learning, innovation and improvement. We care about the active and competent participation of employees in management and decision processes, ensuring clarity in decisions and transparency in practice with this approach.

First, we make sure that we like our product and end up with quality work. We offer products and services in accordance with the universal standards and at the planned time, quality and costs. We achieve our goals by associating them with the business results through measurable and traceable parameters.

Our stakeholders are the reason for our existence, and we make sure that they're satisfied with the work. We see our stakeholders as the reason for our existence and ensure customer satisfaction by providing them with value-added and quality services.

We find a common ground for our company and take strength from each other. We work in harmony in line with the common goals and values by being aware of our responsibilities and always considering the interests of the country and the company.

[:de]
DSC_0001

About Us

As the leader of its sector in Turkey, Durma is a global manufacturer operating in the field of metal sheet processing machinery with an expert staff team of 1,500 people, a wide production line equipped with the latest technology and facilities with the closed space of 150 thousand square meters. Today, Durma exports to 120 countries together with 80 distributors as the business partners, and approximately 80% of the machinery manufactured arrive to the buyers in developed industrial countries like the USA, EU members, and Australia. The remaining 20% consists of companies in developing countries or companies thereof that establish partnerships with foreign investors.

Our Brand

The machines of Durmazlar are offered all over the world with the Durma brand.

Our Brand Values

  • Reliable
  • Dynamic
  • Solution-focused
  • Worldwide
  • Innovative
  • Curious

Our Brand Message

“ Today, Tomorrow, Forever ”

Today;

  • Getting the first machine means being a part of the family.
  • A brand that can be found anywhere in the world with its extensive sales and service network.
  • Manufactures quality, reliable and technological machines.

Tomorrow;

  • Builds trust by always standing by the machine it sells.
  • Always support and stand with the customer.

Forever;

  • Getting the first machine means forever being a part of the family.
  • The machine with the Durma brand holds sales value even years later.

Our Horizon

Being the first company to bring technology to the markets in which we operate

Our Reason For Existence

We are an organization that brings quality and advanced technology together with users, appreciates its stakeholders and provides solutions by following ethical rules and respecting nature, laws and humanity in sheet processing machinery industry.

Hakkimizda-Ufuk-Cizgisi

Our Values

We are committed to the law and the code of ethics. We comply with the laws and ethical rules in all our actions, relations and keep our promises by being honest and open and be a pioneer and example in reliability, consistency virtues.

We follow innovations and grow together. We follow the developments in the industry and technology and support the development of creativity skills based on the principles of continuous learning, innovation and improvement. We care about the active and competent participation of employees in management and decision processes, ensuring clarity in decisions and transparency in practice with this approach.

First, we make sure that we like our product and end up with quality work. We offer products and services in accordance with the universal standards and at the planned time, quality and costs. We achieve our goals by associating them with the business results through measurable and traceable parameters.

Our stakeholders are the reason for our existence, and we make sure that they're satisfied with the work. We see our stakeholders as the reason for our existence and ensure customer satisfaction by providing them with value-added and quality services.

We find a common ground for our company and take strength from each other. We work in harmony in line with the common goals and values by being aware of our responsibilities and always considering the interests of the country and the company.

[:es]
DSC_0001

About Us

As the leader of its sector in Turkey, Durma is a global manufacturer operating in the field of metal sheet processing machinery with an expert staff team of 1,500 people, a wide production line equipped with the latest technology and facilities with the closed space of 150 thousand square meters. Today, Durma exports to 120 countries together with 80 distributors as the business partners, and approximately 80% of the machinery manufactured arrive to the buyers in developed industrial countries like the USA, EU members, and Australia. The remaining 20% consists of companies in developing countries or companies thereof that establish partnerships with foreign investors.

Our Brand

The machines of Durmazlar are offered all over the world with the Durma brand.

Our Brand Values

  • Reliable
  • Dynamic
  • Solution-focused
  • Worldwide
  • Innovative
  • Curious

Our Brand Message

“ Today, Tomorrow, Forever ”

Today;

  • Getting the first machine means being a part of the family.
  • A brand that can be found anywhere in the world with its extensive sales and service network.
  • Manufactures quality, reliable and technological machines.

Tomorrow;

  • Builds trust by always standing by the machine it sells.
  • Always support and stand with the customer.

Forever;

  • Getting the first machine means forever being a part of the family.
  • The machine with the Durma brand holds sales value even years later.

Our Horizon

Being the first company to bring technology to the markets in which we operate

Our Reason For Existence

We are an organization that brings quality and advanced technology together with users, appreciates its stakeholders and provides solutions by following ethical rules and respecting nature, laws and humanity in sheet processing machinery industry.

Hakkimizda-Ufuk-Cizgisi

Our Values

We are committed to the law and the code of ethics. We comply with the laws and ethical rules in all our actions, relations and keep our promises by being honest and open and be a pioneer and example in reliability, consistency virtues.

We follow innovations and grow together. We follow the developments in the industry and technology and support the development of creativity skills based on the principles of continuous learning, innovation and improvement. We care about the active and competent participation of employees in management and decision processes, ensuring clarity in decisions and transparency in practice with this approach.

First, we make sure that we like our product and end up with quality work. We offer products and services in accordance with the universal standards and at the planned time, quality and costs. We achieve our goals by associating them with the business results through measurable and traceable parameters.

Our stakeholders are the reason for our existence, and we make sure that they're satisfied with the work. We see our stakeholders as the reason for our existence and ensure customer satisfaction by providing them with value-added and quality services.

We find a common ground for our company and take strength from each other. We work in harmony in line with the common goals and values by being aware of our responsibilities and always considering the interests of the country and the company.

[:]
get our latest news

Subscribe Our
Newsletter

[mc4wp_form id="481"]