DURMAZLAR MAKİNA A.Ş. THE SCOPE OF THE INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (IMS)
Within the scope of the Integrated (Quality-Environment-Occupational Health and Safety) Management System, in which all of the standard conditions of ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and OHSAS 18001:2007 are applicable at the “Organize Sanayi Bölgesi 75. Yıl Bulvarı No:4 Nilüfer-Bursa/Türkiye” address of Durmazlar Makine A.Ş. as the leader of sheet processing machines manufacturing industry of Turkey; the design, manufacturing, sales, and after-sales technical service activities of sheet processing machines, tools and components are carried out.
On the path to our horizon line which we have determined as “Being the first company to bring technology to the markets we operate”; the internal/external matters that affect our mission of bringing the quality and advanced technology together with the users in sheet processing machinery sector, appreciating its stakeholders and offering solutions, complying with the ethical rules and respecting the nature, laws and the human, determining the needs and expectations of the relevant parties and the compliance obligations are evaluated under the Integrated Management System (IMS).
Advanced technology machines (CNC Bending Centers, Laser Cutting, Plasma Cutting, Corner/Angle Notching, Cylinder Bending, Profile Bending Machines, Guillotine Shears, Combined Shears, Press Brakes, Punch Presses) with the “Reliable Brand” image are designed in our R&D center, manufactured by our experienced staff in our modern facilities equipped with high technology and offered to the whole world with “Durma” brand. After-sales installation, technical support and troubleshooting services are also provided by our expert service personnel with the available spare parts stocks.
The “Infinite Customer Satisfaction” that we aim with product/service quality and reliability is ensured with Customer Oriented, Managerial and Support Processes that are designed in the form of Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle.
Operation of IMS processes;
Are under the responsibility of Sales and Marketing, After-Sales Services, Purchasing, R&D and P&D, Logistics and Planning, Production (Welding-Machining and Maintenance, Painting and Assembly), Quality Control, Corporate Communication, Information Technologies, Human
Resources and Administrative Affairs, Financial Affairs, Continuous Development and Projects departments as well as the Senior Management
With respect to IMS;
• The compliance obligations of your products and services are ensured by documenting and continuously monitoring the information regarding national and international legal legislations and regulations,
• Continuous improvements are implemented in order to protect the health of our employees, suppliers, subcontractors, visitors, dealers and all related parties and to create a safe working environment,
• OHS-Environment measurements are performed by accredited organizations,
• OHS-Environment risks are analyzed in the selection of new investments, materials and technologies,
• Internal audits are conducted at planned intervals and reviewed through management meetings to ensure the adequacy, effective implementation, and continuity of the IMS.